Monday, November 19, 2007

Gone Fishing...

Four married guys go fishing. After an hour, the following conversation took place.


First guy: " You have no idea what I had to do to be able to come out fishing this weekend. I had to promise my wife that I will paint every room in the house next weekend."


Second guy: " that's nothing, I had to promise my wife that I will build her a new deck for the pool."


Third guy: " Man, you both have it easy! I had to promise my wife that I will remodel the kitchen for her."


They continue to fish when they realized that the fourth guy has not said a word. So they asked him. You haven't said anything about what you had to do to be able to come fishing this weekend. " What's the deal?"


Fourth guy: " I just set my alarm for 5:30 am. When it went off, I shut off my
alarm, gave the wife a nudge and said, " Fishing or Sex" and she said, " Wear a Sweater."

No comments: