Sunday, January 13, 2008

Humor me...


Got this humor from a magazine. Thought I share it with you all out there. This is a good one...it actually makes me laugh...hahaha!!! So I'm gonna keep it here...for future reference!!!

A driver who was speeding was pulled over by a police office. After the interrogation, the driver admitted he was a murderer and that he had hidden a gun and a body in the boot.


The worried police officer radioed the station for help. In no time at all, a police squad came. The police chief asked him to open the boot.


The driver complied.


After a thorough check, they were unable to find anything. The baffled police chief apologised.


"I'm sorry we had to do this, but our officer told us you have a gun and a body in the boot."



"Oh, that fool!" said the driver. "I bet he told you I was speeding too, eh?...

No comments: