Saturday, April 5, 2008

No!!!...Ain't Going To Happen

No, I didn't abandon my blog( how could I?)...

No, I'm not lazy...(how could you assume so?)...

No, ideas are still coming in...but no avalanche yet...it's spring now and they all turn watery by the time they(ideas) reached me...more like flooding...

And NO!!!...I'm still here...

Actually few things happened in recent weeks that makes it impossible for me to blog...

The electrical supply to my place was cut off...No..not because I didn't pay the bills but the main switch board short-circuited and thus cut off the electrical supply to my place...

Apart from that, the air-conditioned stopped working, the place is so hot and humid...you can actually take a sauna there...

And last of all I was away for quite some time...I do have to move around you know...

Anyway, things seems to be back to normal...hopefully...

So there...I'm still and would be adding a few sites(links) soon to go together with this blog...and yes(sigh), it's about money making and the lot...also will include a blog that sells things...

Stay tune...

How was your life?...Interesting?...Hope so...Have a BLESSED SUNDAY!!!

Don't forget to go to CHURCH and thank the CREATOR for what was, is and will be given to you...and to us all...

By the way, I haven't cleaned up my blog yet...I did promise that right?...Anyway will do it this coming week...(if I still remember my login and password of the various affiliates programs that I've joined...)hehehe...

CHERRIO...

No comments: