Sunday, March 2, 2008

Mainstreaming...

I was thinking last night and I came to a conclusion that I should do some uplifting for my blog...

It is full of adverts that I think would not benefit me at all...I did put up lots of adsense but the clicks I got was and is so AWFUL...very shameful...I don't even want to blog about how much I got from adsense...so pitiful...I really mean it...

Joining affiliates programs here and there because of the benefits it can give to you is not my cup of tea after all...

I mean, rarely people read my blog let alone bookmark it...So as I said before I'm blogging for my own pleasure and time is at my side...I don't have to rush...(still waiting for ideas like waterfall came rushing through though...hhmmm it must have got stuck somewhere...the avalanche hasn't reach me yet..)

Today is Monday and the beginning of the week...
I usually woke up around 5.30am every day excluding Saturdays and Sundays though I suspect my time-table goes beyond Friday 'cause I automatically wake up at 5.30am even on Saturdays and Sundays...never miss one...there must be some loose screw somewhere...

Prepare breakfast for my eldest son who's taking his exam today (also provided him with tapau...two pieces of hotdog). I don't know why I keep giving him tapau because he seldom, rather he rarely touches it...

His school time-table starts at 0700am and finishes at 1.10pm...His mother usually give him one ringgit or two ringgit to bring to school. I said she shouldn't give him that much after all I already prepare him tapau but she said she kesian/pity the boy...Huh!!! So not kesian/pity with me lah that...wake up every 5.30 in the morning...

Sometimes I would singgah/drop by the living sofa and lay down...'cause its cosy...but I can't sleep...the nagging feeling of asking me to get up and do work offers me no rest at all...

I don't know why though, that I really feel lazy to wake up in the morning from Monday to Friday but come Saturday or Sunday I can't wait to wake up at 5.30am...???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

happens to me too...want to bangun lambat also cannot...stupid biological clock...