Tuesday, September 1, 2009

24/7 Forever

I was wandering around the net when I came across this site. I really can't say much..

Here's a part of the message from the site:

"Imagine your child never growing up and moving out. Imagine his needs growing and growing. Imagine him never being able to work, marry, go to college. Imagine your having to do everything for him. That the left and right sides of his brain cannot communicate. Just like us, you would care for your child, because you love him, you would take on every battle, do everything you can and hope for it to be longer then shorter. At least we hope all parents put their child before themselves."

For the rest of the story please visit this site..

http://www.brandonnoble.com/

Don't take anything you have for granted, it may be gone tomorrow. Love what loves you with everything you got. Know your blessed no matter how bad you think you have it.


Let's be grateful for what we have, no matter how small it is...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is such a sad story my heart and prayers are with the family. It is nice of your to let people know about this. Thank you :) I liked this blog so much I became a follower!

Please visit my blog and become a follower in return! http://dimmusacio.blogspot.com/

My blog is about Making money online, free stuff, computer and tech stuff. Plus I have a contest every month! THIS MONTH THE PRIZES ARE $1000, $100, & 2 COMPUTERS!